Welcome to our online Hive!
Visit Our Contact Information page or visit our Facebook page for more informationNowadays, everyone is well aware of the negative effects that synthetic chemicals do to the Nature – fertilizers, pesticides and GM organisms - that are now being widely used in conventional agriculture.
Heavy synthetic chemicals literally kill the land; damage the soil structure, kill beneficial insects, birds and animals and permanently damage the physical and mental health of human beings.
The implementation of the idea of specialty retail and online stores that offer natural products is our share in promoting and supporting organic and sustainable (balanced) agricultural practices.
We carry over 30 varieties of unpasteurized, raw and organic honey: Blueberry honey, Wildflower, Clover honey, Buckwheat honey, Cranberry honey, Goldenrod, Orange Blossom honey, Summer Blossom, Basswood honey, Okanagan Gold, Creamed Honey, exotic honey such as manuka, thyme, kiwi and beechwood honey, honey combs and more:
- Ontario Maple Syrup: Light, Medium, Amber and Dark grades in a variety of sizes and
decorative bottles, some of them are really unique like, for example a glass
Canadian hockey player.
- Maple sugar, maple sugar candy, maple toffee, maple drops and maple butter (made in Northern
and choose from
88 Varieties of premium loose leaf tea, infusers and original
cast iron and glass tea pots, the largest selection In southern
- Pure bees wax candles in a variety of sizes, shapes, colors (all organic dyes).
- Natural skin care products by such reputable brands as Bee by the Sea, The Naked Bee, Honey House Naturals, BeeAlive Spa Essentials, Wedderspoon Organics, etc.
- Petroleum chemicals free soaps and creams. The cosmetics you can actually eat:)
- True Canadian Wedding and special occasion Honey Favours and Maple Favours.